Janet Collection 100% remy human hair Azalea lace wig.
- Ideal temperature range for curling is from 260ºF to 400ºF.
- The curl is tighter as the temperature gets higher.
- Our stylist recommends 380ºF, as ideal for curling and straightening.
- CAUTION: Please do not exceed over 400ºF
- Shampoo hair by running fingers from root (Scalp) to end. Avoid tangling while wet, do not use circular motion.
- Condition hair and comb out hair while conditioner is in.
- Rinse thoroughly, making sure no conditioner is left. Left-over conditioner can use tangling.
- Do not let curling or flattening iron temperature go beyond 400ºF.
- Do not use any curling or straightening chemicals.
- Do not apply oil sheen, hair glossier, mist, or any similar products. May cause tangling.
- At night, use satin covering to protect hair.